Do you have a real passion and proven customer service experience in the vehicle rentals or tourism industry? Have you got impeccable attention to detail and a natural flair for providing a high level of quality to the customer across a full customer lifecycle? JUCY Queenstown is hiring, come and join our great team of employees at our Frankton location.
As one of our team of valuable branch employees, you will be responsible for providing a seamless customer experience by delivering best practice service standards for vehicle rentals and providing consistency across Branch operations.
Day to day you’ll be responsible for the full vehicle lifecycle management from vehicle cleaning, to ensuring a vehicle is never dispatched in poor mechanical condition, right through to handing the keys over to our customers so they can enjoy a stress-free amazing JUCY experience!
As this role is front-facing, you will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a customer service mindset and have strong conflict resolution skills.
Above all, we want someone keen to work alongside the Branch team leader to ensure the Branch is the best it can be!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to produce detailed high-quality work
- Knowledge and understanding of the Tourism industry
- Willingness to learn minor domestic car/campervan repairs
- Ability to establish and maintain supplier & service centre relationships
- Previous vehicle detailing experience is desirable
- Full NZ Driver´s License
- A desire for a hands-on role in the tourism or rental vehicle industry
- Have NZ legal working rights
You need to be able to:
- Be committed to working weekends and public holidays
- Clean our Fleet of vehicles, with a quick turnaround & to an exceptional standard
- Ensure that vehicles are in a road-worthy condition & perform basic safety checks (Training provided)
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fun team environment
- Be able to work independently to get the job done
At JUCY we offer:
- A competitive hourly pay rate
- A full-time opportunity - (minimum 30 hours per week)
- Opportunity to take your career further in the Tourism industry
- Amazing company culture, working with people from all over the world
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan hire
Our values at JUCY are Fun, Family, Pride and Passion; we live and breathe these values daily.
If you think JUCY and this opportunity sound like you, please hit apply now and tell us more about yourself.