JUCY Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our Sales team. This role is unique as it could be worked from any one of our JUCY branches. We have branches in Auckland, Queenstown and Christchurch and across the ditch we have branches in NSW, QLD, SA, TAS and WA therefore, our successful applicant might live in any one of these locations.
The Sales Administrator will be a pivotal role within our team; not your average and boring sales role! The person in this position is responsible for effectively planning and implementing initiatives to support the operational requirements of trade partners to achieve targeted sales growth.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain long-term relationships with our Trade partners and is responsible for the delivery of the B2B Sales engagement strategy including the management of JUCY Group vehicle assets and branch communications.
- Work with the Sales Manager to implement and monitor an effective sales strategy and business plan, ensuring the attainment of JUCY sales and profitability.
- Oversee the management of trade sales budgets and financial plans as well as control expenditure
- Ensure effective sales and profit targets are set, reported on and regularly reviewed
- Manage all JUCY Car sales development and future market opportunity
- Work with the Sales Manager to identify new sales leads, manage existing prospects and enhance business development in line with the strategic plan
- Assist in the development and implementation of relevant sales plans as required
- Be the voice and champion of our trade partners within the business.
- Collaborate and support internal stakeholders across all JUCY departments to ensure the successful planning and development of product launches
- Manage and participate in sales and product projects
- Responsible for monthly reporting to the board and ad-hoc reporting when requested
To get through the doors, you’ll also need:
- 2 – 3 years experience in key account and/or client relationship management, preferably within the Tourism sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
At JUCY we live by our values of FUN, FAMILY, PASSION and PRIDE daily. There are no vanilla days here and you will notice this from the moment you walk into one of our JUCY Branches that no two days are ever the same!
We are all about our PEOPLE and offer a vibrant and fun culture for the right person to join! Apply now with your cover letter and CV, and tell us why it is you that we should be welcoming into the JUCY family.