JUCY Rentals Sydney has a brilliant opportunity for someone to step into the shoes of a Branch Supervisor for the branch! You’ll have personality plus and bring a sense of FUN. Dynamic enough to support our experienced Branch Manager you ensure our customer service, detailing and fleet maintenance and mechanical teams are running smoothly.
What you'll be doing?
- Be the Branch Manager’s right-hand person in overseeing all branch operations including customer service, vehicle detailing, repairs and maintenance and administration ensuring effective and efficient processes and procedures are consistently delivered
- Meeting and greeting customers from all over the world.
- Dispatching and returning rental cars, campervans and motorhomes - including providing demonstrations to our customers on the operational features of our vehicles.
- Driving sales – rentals, excess reduction, and ancillary sales.
- Conducting pre-hire vehicle basic safety inspections and quality checks to ensure vehicles are presented to a high standard and in a roadworthy condition (training provided)
- Ensure the team is adequately resourced by assisting with recruitment, training and retaining the right people.
- Lead and mentor the team to achieve team objectives.
- Continuously build a dedicated, customer centric and passionate team that align with our JUCY values, vision and strategy
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues through effective networking and development of high value relationships
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years people management and leadership experience within and across diverse teams.
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service and leading & positively influencing a high performing team to achieve this
- A proven background in driving sales – both rental and ancillary sales across all avenues – direct, email and phone.
- A proven background in driving change - successfully changing systems, processes, capabilities, individual mind sets and culture
- Excellent attention to detail and passion for supervising a busy operation
- Experience in rental campers/cars/motorhomes and Tourism preferred
- Experience managing workshops and/or Fleet management preferred
- Experience managing relationships with third party suppliers
- A full driver’s licence
- Available to work 38 hours across a 7 day rolling roster including weekends and public holidays.
At JUCY we offer:
- Opportunity to take your career further in the Tourism industry
- Amazing company culture, working with people from all over the world
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan/car hire in Australia and New Zealand,
Our values at JUCY are Fun, Family, Pride and Passion and we live and breathe these values every day.
If your idea of a Branch Supervisor is a paper-pushing desk job, then this is not the job for you!
We can't promise that this job will be easy, but we can promise support and the opportunity to work in a fun and vibrant environment, as part of a passionate and motivated team!