Does the idea of selling the experience of a lifetime to travellers excite you? Then read on!
In 2022 the average commission earned in this role annually was 15K+
We are looking for a sales and customer service person to help our customers with booking their JUCY experience for New Zealand, and Australia, as well as supporting our partners and agents all over the world, all while chasing down sales leads and unconverted enquiries into sales (and earning some UNCAPPED commission in the process!)
To become a JUCY Sales Specialist you will:
- Be able to connect quickly with people & have an outgoing natural communication style that is “selling” not “telling”
- Be able to multitask and move from task to task quickly!
- Be driven to meet and exceed sales and performance targets and earn commission.
- A high attention to detail
- Be able to read people well, listen and empathize.
- Have experience in a busy inbound and outbound contact centre
- Be a self-starter who has a lively, positive, can-do attitude, and works well in a team
- Be flexible! We operate on a shift work roster 7-days a week. But don't worry, you will still be able to have a healthy social life!
- Have a good knowledge of the geography and travel within Australia & New Zealand would be helpful
- Be competent with the Microsoft Office suite, and quick on the uptake with bespoke technical applications
At JUCY we offer:
- Opportunity to take your career further in the Tourism industry.
- This is a full-time opportunity operating on a rotating roster with the flexibility to work any Friday - Sunday shifts from home, while all other shifts are undertaken at JUCY Headquarters in Parnell
- Plus, earn uncapped commission.
- Amazing company culture, working with people from all over the world.
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan hire and discounts at some of the other iconic NZ brands within the Polar Capital Group
- Our values at JUCY are Fun, Family, Pride and Passion and we live and breathe these values every day.
If you think JUCY and this opportunity sounds like you, please hit apply now we’d love to know more about you!