Are you interested in campers and motorhomes and keen to work for an iconic NZ company? If yes, read on!
JUCY Rentals is in New Zealand and Australia, we are looking for a full time Domestic Technician to work at JUCY at our Queenstown Airport Branch. You will be conducting domestic maintenance and repairs to cars, campervans, and motorhomes and providing operational support throughout the branch to ensure vehicles are presented to a high standard and in a roadworthy condition (training provided). From stripping wrecks to providing quality checks this is a very hands-on role, ensuring that our fleet of JUCY campers and cars and motorhomes are in perfect working order for their adventure. If you have an interest in vehicles, coupled with basic mechanical knowledge and hold excellent customer services skills, please get in touch today.
Does it sound like you?
- High attention to detail and pride in your work
- Good general mechanical knowledge
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- NZ full driver's license
- Ability to make decisions on your own.
- Proactive person and a natural problem solver
- A good work ethic
- A good knowledge of Health & Safety practices
At JUCY we offer:
- A full-time permanent role working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- A minimum (maximum) pay rate of $27.76 per hour.
- Opportunity to take your career further in the Tourism industry.
- Amazing company culture, working with people from all over the world.
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan hire and discounts at some of the other iconic NZ brands within the Polar Capital Group
Our values at JUCY are Fun, Family, Pride and Passion and we live and breathe these values every day.
If you want to have a general discussion about this position please get in touch for an obligation free chat about the role, we cannot wait to hear from you!