JUCY Rentals Christchurch branch has a full-time opportunity for someone to oversee our detailing team. Your mission will be to ensure a consistent delivery of high-quality fleet presentation including quality control for all fleet at branch level.
Reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager you will coordinate fleet maintenance and the chain of responsibility – this will include carrying out minor domestic repairs on the fleet to ensure quality & operational standards are met and that our customers receive prompt service and quality vehicles.
You’ll have personality and be forward-thinking, enough to support our Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager. More importantly you’ll need to be organised and show assertiveness in coordinating key detailing activities at the branch.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Detailing team leadership & overseeing excellence in detailing of vehicles to agreed standards, processes and procedures.
- Planning and preparing work schedules and assigning detailing staff to specific duties
- Responsible for the co-ordination and training of new JUCY detailers
- Vehicle detailing and customer service.
- Implement safety checks to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Fleet maintenance – minor domestic repairs & maintenance
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are enforced at all times.
- Assist in other areas at the branch as required.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Experience leading a team.
- Vehicle detailing experience.
- Experience in delivering high levels of customer service and leading & positively influencing a team to achieve this.
- Sound knowledge of vehicle compliance
- A full driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prioritisation of work skills
- Available to work or a 7-day rotating roster and public holidays.
At JUCY we offer:
- A full-time permanent role working a minimum of 30 hours a week.
- A minimum (maximum) pay rate of $27.76 per hour.
- Opportunity to take your career further in the Tourism industry.
- Amazing company culture, working with people from all over the world.
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan hire and discounts at some of the other iconic NZ brands within the Polar Capital Group
If you think JUCY and this opportunity sounds like you, please hit apply now and tell us more about yourself.