Our Rentals business, which is based in both New Zealand and Australia, are on the lookout for an awesome On Roads Consultant to assist our customers while they’re on their adventure if they have an issue with their vehicle!
Based in our Perth location, you’ll be someone who loves to help people. You need a sense of adventure, patience and fantastic problem-solving skills, and if you have some basic car knowledge and an extra friendly and confident personality, read on!
Helping to assist JUCY customers each day you’ll be following up on previous jobs, answering calls and emails, and finding solutions for our customers out there on the road – come and save the day to ensure our customers can get on with their adventures.
This is a permanent full-time position to which you would work across a rotating roster. Shifts are between 9am and 5pm, including weekends and public holidays
What you need:
- Experience in a customer services role
- To be a conversationalist, and to enjoy chatting to customers via phone and email, and helping them on their journey – it’s all inbound support
- Fantastic problem solving and negotiation skills, being resourceful and thinking outside the box – you can save the day!
- Have exceptional customer service skills, including perfect written and spoken English. Additional languages are advantageous
- Be passionate about the tourism industry and ideally have knowledge of travelling – especially vehicles, and ideally or have a driver’s license to know how a car works
- Be great at multi-tasking with an awesome attitude
- Work out of our new Perth location
At JUCY we offer:
- Opportunity to take your career further in the Tourism industry
- Amazing company culture, working with people from all over the world
- Great JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan hire
If you think JUCY and this opportunity sounds like you and you want to have a general discussion about this position please get in touch for an obligation free chat about the role, we cannot wait to hear from you!