As one of our valuable team members you will be responsible for assisting the AA Customer Service Branch staff in providing adequate service standards for vehicle rentals.
Day to day you’ll be responsible for the full vehicle lifecycle management from vehicle cleaning, to ensuring a vehicle is never dispatched in poor mechanical condition, right through to handing the keys over to our customers so they can enjoy a stress-free JUCY experience!
This role is fulfilling because you will be working with a great team of individuals representing the JUCY Brand. A normal week will be 30 hours worked per week, approximately 6 hours a day. Some variation to this over a busy period with an occasional Saturday.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A full current driver´s license
- NZ Working rights
- A good attitude
You need to be able to:
- Work an occasional Saturday!
- Ensure that vehicles are in a road worthy condition & perform basic safety checks (Training provided)
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fun team environment
- Represent the JUCY brand
At JUCY we offer:
- Minimum of 30 hours per week
- 1 role available Wairau Valley
- A work phone will be supplied
- Enjoy the JUCY perks, such as 5 days free campervan hire and discounts at some of the other iconic NZ brands within the Polar Capital Group
We’d pretend we’re humble, but we legit know we are New Zealand’s friendliest and most trusted rental vehicle operator and have been in the campervan and car game for 20 years. We’ve even got awards (including this one) to prove it, but we also can’t wait to welcome you into our family to show you in person.
If you think JUCY and this opportunity sounds like you, please hit apply now and tell us more about yourself.